This 23,598 square foot professional office building is comprised of high design office space on
two floors. It is perfectly located in the center of Sartell’s professional office and medical
district; 1 block east of Connecticut Ave South and visible from Dehler Drive. This attractive
decorative brick and stucco building was built in 2006. The property enjoys ample parking, a
second story deck patio and 1,388 square feet of mezzanine above the second floor. A building
of this quality and design available now for sale in this area is a rare opportunity.
• The 11,124 square foot first floor plate consists of 4,618 USF (5,046 RSF) of office space and 4,220 USF (4,611 RSF) of first generation space.
• The 11,086 square foot second floor plate consists of 10,586 USF (11,567 RSF) of office space which is ready for occupancy; the office finish is State – of – the Art with an “urban attitude”. At the center is a multipurpose breakroom/group meeting room amply sized to comfortably seat 40 people at small round tables.
• Abundant communications and technology cabling in place throughout the finished spaces in the building.
• The 1,388 square foot mezzanine space above the second floor currently houses a climate controlled server room, storage rooms and an open area.
• Door access from the mezzanine to the roof provides easy and convenient access to perform regular and systematic preventative maintenance to the HVAC Units which provide the heat and air conditioning to the building.
• The first and second floor have nicely finished men’s and women’s common use multi-stalled restrooms.
• The building is protected by a wet fire suppression system which is monitored for direct call to the fire department.
• The well maintained and well-lit parking lot provides free parking to the property for 104 vehicles.
• Stabilized Operating expenses for 2017 have been estimated at $7.50 per square foot. Real estate taxes, all gas and electric as well as common area janitorial are included.
Address: 1900 Medical Arts Ave
Postal code/ZIP: 56377
Asking Price: $3,600,000.00
Square Footage: 23,598
Kate Hanson, CCIM