This 1307 square foot condominium is built out in office finish with the potential that it could be split into two office suites. The building features restrooms in its common area. Other businesses located in the property include a pain rehabilitation clinic, insurance agency, dentist, bereavement counseling and a real estate office. Monument signage is available along 33rd Avenue N, which is a high traffic collector route in St. Cloud.
- Parcel ID: 82.4919 5.0016
- Legal Description: Unit 105 of Octagon Professional Building Phase I, Condo #9
- Real estate tax payable 2019: $3200
- Association fee is $300 a month which includes water and sewer, refuse, landscaping, grounds keeping and parking lot maintenance and repair, building shell insurance, common area cleaning and a reserve.
- Assessed Market Value is $88,000
Address: 325 33rd Ave N
Town/Suburb/City: St. Cloud
Postal code/ZIP: 56303
Asking Price: $89,000.00
Square Footage: 1,307
Mike Bobick, CCIM