Multifamily Property Management
Granite City Real Estate insures that all our clients have a competent and hard working professional assigned to manage their most valuable asset. Our excellent reputation for professionalism and integrity in the property management industry continues to be earned day by day. We make a commitment to education, technology and we employ certified property managers.
Our personalized, attentive service and knowledge of the industry is our distinction and your advantage. Granite City Real Estates seasoned staff has a proven commitment to relationships, procedures and tenant retention that can turn your venture from a good asset to a great investment!
Property Management Services:
- Traditional “Full Service” Property Management
- New Project Evaluation & Start-up Services
- Attract Qualified Tenants with High Tech Marketing
- Careful Tenant Screening & Selection
- Comprehensive Legal Forms & Leasing Forms
- Rent Collection Services
- Property Evaluations & Protection
- Repair & Maintenance Contracting/Service
Commercial Property Management
Whether Medical, Retail, Office or Industrial, GCRE has the expertise to handle your unique “commercial” property management needs. Our rigorous and innovative commercial property management strategies will help you reduce your operating cost and enhance property values while maintaining an exceptional environment for tenants. Granite City Real Estates highly qualified staff is devoted to providing five star property care.
At GCRE we take pride in being a local expert in commercial real estate property management and can save you time, minimize your personal risk and maximize your investment. We are uniquely capable of keeping your commercial property 100% occupied because GCRE provides both certified property management services and employs the largest staff of commercial brokers and agents in Central Minnesota.
Commercial Property Management Services:
- Rent collection
- Staff that understands commercial leases & interpretation
- Contract negotiating and renewals
- Discount lease services for properties under management.
- Provide rental apps., forms & leases
- Monthly statements to help track your property
- Local market knowledge
- Cutting edge marketing to fill vacancies
- Development or enhancement of budget
- Coordination of day to day maintenance
- Frequent property inspections
- Maintain quality relationships with tenants
- Supervise tenant build-outs
- Position property for redevelopment or sale
Homeowner Association (Condo, Town-home) Management
Granite City Real Estate has grown into a premier homeowner association management firm. We offer expert guidance and direction for your Board of Directors, on site staff, committee members, vendors and the homeowners within your association. Our certified and experienced management team is available for meetings and emergency services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hiring Granite City Real Estate means less worry for all association members. We ensure your property values are maintained and enhanced.
Homeowner Association Management Services:
- Financial Management
- General Administration
- Association Records Management
- Property Management of Grounds & Building
- Coordination with all Vendors and Services
- Risk Management & Consulting
- Fees are usually a “Per Unit” Monthly Charge
Medical Office Building Management – MOB
Granite City Real Estate understands the delicate balance between keeping the property owner satisfied and meeting the needs of the tenants. We provide tenant focused services aimed at enhancing asset values.
Our Medical Office Building Management services include developing and leasing quality medical office space to physician and hospital customers, while providing professional on-site property management services if needed. Medical Office Building Management requires many of the services and expertise of traditional commercial real estate, plus an understanding of the special needs requirements of medical facility staff and administration. Call Granite City Real Estate to learn more about Medical Office Building Management.
Receivership and Bankruptcy Services
Granite City Real Estate has the unique expertise required to handle a variety of distressed situations including the management, leasing and liquidation of judicial and non-judicial foreclosures. We can quickly stabilize all forms of income property and improve tenant retention. We invite all financial institutions, trustees and legal professionals to contact us for a free evaluation and to learn more how the experienced team at Granite City Real Estate efficiently provides fee based Receivership services.