- President and Broker of Granite City Real Estate
- Experienced in all facets of commercial real estate
- Specializes in distressed and difficult properties and bank foreclosures
- Expert negotiator in commercial leasing, tenant representation and seller representation
- Expert income property analysis and property management consulting
Jim Pflepsen is a founding partner and principal of Granite City Real Estate. It’s been 36 years since Jim obtained his first real estate license in 1980. Jim is a member of the National and MN Association of Realtors, the MN Commercial Association and the Greater St Cloud Development Corporation.
In addition to his duties as President of GCRE and overall administration of Property Management, Residential sales and Commercial Brokerage; Jim is an active commercial real estate agent. Jim’s primary duties are to provide training, guidance and technical support to all GCRE agents and support staff while mentoring new and younger agents.
Contact Jim to successfully sell, lease or buy commercial real estate or to learn more about Property Management services and how GCRE can add value to your income real estate.
Outside of Granite City Real Estate, Jim enjoys drag-racing and pretend farming.