Kate Hanson, CCIM
Primary Broker & Vice President, Brokerage
- Bachelor of Science : Commercial Brokerage, 2005
- MN Salesperson Real Estate License, 2006
- MN Broker Real Estate License, 2016
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (2006 - Current)
- Minnesota Association of Realtors (2006 - Current)
- Greater MN Board Member, Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtor (2016 - Current)
- Greater MN Notable Transaction Member, Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtor (2013 - Current)
- Board Member, St. Cloud Downtown Council (2013 - 2015 and 2017 to Current) Vice Chair (2017 to Current)
- Board Member, St. Cloud Accessibility Grant Board (2014-2015)
- Speaker at 2017 St. Cloud Real Estate Development Summit
As Primary Broker and Vice President of Commercial Brokerage at Granite City Real Estate, Kate is a driven, “go-getter” with the stamina and energy to complete any task. In 2016, Kate received her Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) designation in Atlanta, GA. She joined the GCRE in 2005 after earning a Bachelor of Science Degree from the Real Estate program at Saint Cloud State University. As a seasoned Commercial Broker, Kate specializes in the Office and Industrial segment, but remains generalist in the Central Minnesota Market. She is passionate about real estate and has recently been award St. Cloud Times 2017 5 under 40 recipient.
When Kate isn’t hustling commercial business, you can find her paddle boarding, volunteering at her children’s school activities, cheering on her dad on at Brainerd International Raceway, or planning her next adventures with her fiancé Jesse. She is also advocate for a strong downtown core and is the Vice Chair of the St. Cloud Downtown Council.